Try it and see – Our 100% happiness guarantee!
We want you to be 100% happy with your new artwork so we offer a 14 day Money Back Guarantee with no questions asked when you buy online through tracylesterart.com. Simply notify us by email within 7 working days of receiving your delivery that you intend to return the artwork.
N.B. Currently, there are no returns on swapped artwork, special offers or deals, prints, photography, special orders, commissions, artwork which has been specially altered at the buyer’s request or artworks shipped outside the E.U., to U.S.A or Canada for example.
The buyer is liable for the cost of the return shipping to the artist. Please contact if you have any questions.
If you are not completely satisfied with your artwork then please return the work within 14 days of receiving it.
1. The cost of returning the item will be the responsibility of the buyer. When returning the item, you must ensure that it is not lost or damaged in transit. Therefore, we advise you to opt for a signed for delivery service. It can take up to 7 days for the item to reach its destination.
2. We will not accept returns for items that are not in their original condition or that have been damaged post delivery. If this is the case, the item will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
3. You must return the goods within 14 days of your receipt of the artwork with both art work and all packaging in their original condition, securely wrapped, including our delivery slip, and at your risk and cost.
4. After our artist has received the artwork, we will credit your credit or debit card with the full purchase price of the goods returned.
Please email us at and we will send you a returns form containing a return address. Please print this email and include it with the artwork when returning the work. We advise you to opt for a signed for delivery, as we are not able to accept responsibility for items that fail to reach us. We will refund your purchase when we have received and checked the item.
• You must pay all costs relating to the return of the artwork to us.
• The cost of shipping the artwork back to us may be more than it cost to ship the artwork to you. We do not set the cost of return delivery as it is dependent on third party services and prices.
• We are not responsible in any way for damaged or undelivered returns.
• Once the artwork is safely received you will receive a full refund less delivery charges (both ways).
How Can I Cancel My Order?
If you would like to cancel your order, please email us at as soon as possible to notify us that you wish to cancel and we will refund you within 14 days from the date of cancellation of your order. If the order has already been dispatched, you will have to follow the standard return process described above.
Cancellations cannot be made on swapped artwork, special offers or deals, special orders, commissions, or artwork that has been specially altered at the buyer’s request.
If a damaged artwork has been delivered to you, email us at within 24 hours of receipt. In order to process an insurance claim you must email us a good quality photo of the damaged artwork, your order number & any other relevant information.
Please keep all original packing materials. Following your email we will advise you on the return of the artwork to us.
When the artwork has been received by us, we will determine whether a repair is feasible. If not, we will refund the full cost of the artwork & the cost of delivery to you. We will contact you to discuss options if we feel a repair is possible.
As far as possible we will endeavour to deliver personally to buyers within a 20 mile radius of the artist’s studio in Dorchester-on-Thames, and we will contact the purchaser to arrange a convenient delivery time.
For all other purchases, products will be dispatched within 7 days. All artwork, framed or unframed, are courier delivered with tracking facility. Every effort is made to ensure the safe carriage of your artwork and it will be packed with great care. Courier charges vary according size, weight and destination of the package and a relevant charge will be added when the product is purchased at checkout.
You will be notified by email when the artwork has been dispatched. In the unfortunate event that the item is damaged in transit, please refer to returns policy.
Policy valid from 1/11/2019